Monday, January 21, 2008

Video Crazy



Welcome to another installment of my blog reviewing the day of Sunday the 20th of January, 2008. Not a lot happened, but I guess it was better than Saturday.

I started the day eating some breakfast like usual, and going to the computer like usual. I wrote the blog entry for Saturday, went to Sal's and Myspace to check what's happening. In Sal's they have a worm, and it was my turn to make a 600x450 piece. I started it but couldn't find a way to make it look good, so I was gonna continue Sunday. Myspace was cool, talked to some friends and all.

At 3:00 I started watching the NE vs Chargers game. My prediction (mostly the way I wanted the Super Bowl to be) was the Patriots vs Giants. Thankfully, it came true! Wow, what a game for the Giants though. Two missed field goals that could have secured the win, but they went to over time and (luckily) made the field goal making it 23-20. Yeah!

I went to a friends house to watch a video of the Quinceanera I took part in, in December. It was fun to watch, but was pretty dang long. 2 hours long! After watching the vid, I ate a piece of pizza, played some Halo 3 and went home. It was nice to go outside for awhile.

When we got home I watched some T.V. and fell a sleep. Here I am now! Thanks for reading.

No comments: