Sunday, January 20, 2008

Intensity



What's up everyone. Just to clarify, I didn't forget to write, just making it in the morning to write about the whole day.

The day was boring, nowhere to go. I wanted to go a party or to a mall or just to a store and look at stuff, but my mom said we she didn't have money so oh well. I spent the time playing Guitar Hero though. I got five stars in medium on all songs complete yesterday. I ended up having 10,025 dollars at the end so I spent it on a new character. It was Metalhead, if I'm correct. I did like two more songs and bought two of three styles he had. He's a pretty cool character, I guess.

Rockets played yesterday against the San Antonio Spurs yesterday. The Rockets were on a two game losing streak, and I was scared about them losing today. Like all the I-10 rivalries the Rockets and Spurs have a slow point scoring game with a low score from the 70s to 85s maybe 90s. The beginning was normal and the score was balanced between the two teams, but everything heated up in the 4th quarter. All of a sudden, Landry starts making some incredible plays. As well as Scola and Yao. With two seconds left, the Spurs had a chance to go to overtime with 81-83. They gave the ball to Bonner, and he missed. I was happy. The game ended 81-83 and the next game is on Monday with the Sonics coming to town!

Nothing else really happened. I was on Myspace to talk with friends, changed my layout, got a new song, and I watched an Italian Serie A game and my mom made some delicious food like always. Thanks for reading.

No comments: