Friday, January 18, 2008

Time flies so fast, eh?



I'll seem to go a bit backwards in this entry but oh well. We have no school Monday because of Martin Luther King Jr Day so yay I guess. I don't want the weekend to pass so fast as most pass by, but oh well. Schools ok though and I like it at the moment, it's going, as I might say, pretty smooth.

In Spanish class we did an Exam I just did not understand. The class in my opinion isn't really organized, and the homework is ridiculous. The HW has nothing to do with what we learned, or how to speak Spanish. Grr. It angers me when I really want to learn something and the class is just unhelpful. Oh well, my parents speak Spanish.

In History class we had to watch a video about the expansion of the U.S. really. It was pretty interesting, but the narrator sounded like a 12 year old. Our History teacher is awesome though. He's pretty young I guess, and funny. He really can turn the day around when your just out of energy. The teacher went to A&M, and is a full Aggie fanatic. He is not THAT crazy about the university, but he watches all the football and basketball games. He also used to coach basketball and football at my school so that's pretty cool.

My friend also invited me to his house to play Guitar Hero 3 some day this week. He said he can't play really good on normal, so I said I'll ask if I can go this week. Maybe we can start a co-op career. :D

Band, Science, and other classes were all the same. The day was normal thankfully. Also they announced Soccer Practice at the school starts Tuesday January 29th so I'm looking forward to that. I made the soccer team after running and kicking so much. That summarizes today!

No comments: