Thursday, January 17, 2008

Proudness.



Let's get this started. Today was a normal day like any other, waking up at 5:55, eating two waffles and drinking coffee, and getting on the bus. When I get to school I go directly to my locker and put up my backpack and all etc. I go through my classes, and go home.

Today in Lang Art we have to write a composition about a time we were "proud". Sadly, I wasn't so proud about my paper. The teacher said I was drifting away from the main topic and I tried to make the entry 'too' good. I guess she was right and I did a good check up. After, I finished my final draft, and it was a success!

Ugh. In Symphonic Band we have Solos and Ensembles we have to do. I'm in percussion, proud to say, and have a weird, but nice Snare drum solo. It's nice, and I stay after school every now and then for help on it. It's called "Aquamarine", by the way. The ensemble is awesome though, it's called "Technology" I play the vibraphone and bells (Not cow bell!). I'm actually doing great in the class and hope to do even better.

Homework was easy but Spanish HW is confusing so I skip a lot of questions. Math HW is a daily and is easy since it's my last class and we review a lot before.

All in all, it was a regular day. Yah!

No comments: